Friday, August 21, 2015

Getting Things Done

Hey, All!

We've been busy around here setting up our new phones.  Our contract with Sprint was due to expire and we felt we had been paying too much for what we used.  So we gathered our Sprint receipts and went to Verizon to see what they could offer.  They have a couple very good promotions going on now.  And we already have the cable, Internet and phone with them.  We got a better deal, got new phones and have been busy getting them set up the way we want.

I admit I balked at first when we started this discussion because I liked my old phone and wanted to keep it.  But I like the new one just as much.  I got the Samsung Galaxy 6 and Golfer got the Galaxy 6 Edge.  We had decided to get different phones this time because Kirk and Spock got confused trying to pair our identical old phones.

I spent this morning at the dentist.  My "antique" fillings" are gradually going bad and needing to be replaced.  Big crack in the filling in a molar was repaired this time as well as a smaller one in another tooth.  I am still all numbed up.  Hate it.

We've been keeping up with things around the house.  Golfer got the yard done.  I went out and did my weekly walk-around and tidied up.  Things are all caught up after our Ohio trip and we are now getting ready for Myrtle Beach and the World-Am Tournament soon.

It's still Virginia Summer here - hot and humid.  We had a thunderstorm last night and got a little rain.  Other areas got more.

Stay safe!

No comments: