Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If Only We Were Closer

I'm not sure what we could do to help, but we would certainly try.

On Saturday, Boxer broke his arm sliding into  home during his baseball game.  He is doing okay and learning to do things with one hand.  Still has a splint and will be getting a cast this week.  Much stress for Bikini and Brief.  And in the process of answering all the  nurse's questions, Bikini discovered that Boxer is being bullied by an eighth grader at his new school.  So.  More stress.  Like I said, I don't know what I could do even we did live closer to each other.  Other than all that, they are all doing well.

My sister-in-law had surgery yesterday on her shoulder and will be recovering and doing the rehab for a few months.  She is home and doing okay the last we heard.

One thing we were closer for was Cutie Girl's first eye appointment.  I went along to "help".  She has the same wandering eye issues that BeyB had.  The doctor said everything is functionally good and she wanted to see her again in four months.  In the meantime when the eye wanders, she should be reminded to "bring it back" and focus on something.  So we will all work on that.  She was very good for the whole ordeal but didn't care for the dilation drops.  :)

And now I have to do a few things around the house.  Stay safe!

No comments: