Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pretty Flowers

Our friend, Elaine, has a gorgeous flower arrangement at her front door in Myrtle Beach.  She also has a lovely yard and many, many  beautiful flowers outside.  I asked where she got the arrangement and she took me to the store.  These are not just the usual silk flowers.  They look and feel like real flowers.  The only thing missing is the scent!  Elaine helped me pick out the right blooms to make an arrangement.

It took me a while to find just the right "vase" for a large arrangement.  But I finally did and I got ready to be artistic.   I had fun!  I think they look good.



And while I was at it, I made a small arrangement for the kitchen table.


I have told the furry kids to leave everything alone and not to touch.  We'll see how that works out.

Stay safe!

No comments: