Wednesday, June 17, 2015

HOT!!!

It's been HOT and HUMID around here lately.  This is not particularly news, but let's face the facts.  It is not even officially Summer yet!  One day the temperature was 99 and the humidity was around 50%.  Next day was still as hot and the humidity was 65%.  Our friends in Arizona would hate this.  One day Kirk, our MDX, said it was 114.  He had been sitting in the sun and obviously did not like it.  We got a message saying that due to the high heat one of his functions would not work on the tech package.   He was happier when we got him home to the garage.  Needless to say, I am not doing any yard work at this time except for the bare minimum.

I've been doing all the normal, routine stuff that needs doing around here.  Also tackled a couple other projects.  Errands have been done, groceries bought, life is good.

Nurse J made it home from Arizona okay, and has now taken the girls to Hershey Park for a couple days.

Bikini is in New York City for work, meetings and classes.  One class was learning to write better speeches.  The Instructors were former presidential speech writers.  Sounded interesting.

I took Finnigan to see Dr. W for his annual check-up.  He was very good, but  not happy.  Angus goes this Friday.  I'm sure he won't be happy either.

Golfer and I went to see "San Andreas".  We liked it and thought it was a good movie.  I love a good disaster movie!  Give me action and science fiction and not the "touchy feely" movies and I am happy.  Next on our list is "Jurassic World".  And there's a new Arnold movie coming - another "Terminator"!

A "cool front" came through last night.  I question that terminology.  But it's only supposed to be humid and in the 90's today.  :)

Golfer is doing well.  Everything back to normal.  So, as I said, life is good.

Stay safe!


No comments: