Monday, June 8, 2015

My Eyes! My Eyes! What Is That Bright Light??

Hurray!  We've had some sun!  And some outside activity!

I finally got Kirk to the car wash and he is all nice and clean inside and out.  Then I tackled some yard clean-up.  Got a bag full of stuff I picked up, pulled up, trimmed off, etc.  It looks better  now, and I am happier.  Golfer did the rest of the yard work today, mowing, trimming, and edging, and also cleaned the garage floor.  My next project out there will be to scrub the porch and do the windows.

But not today.  Today was furry kid nail trimming and combing and brushing.  As usual I got three of the four done.  :)   Will do Cecil soon.  Then there was vacuuming and meal prep and clean-up, and a trip to the "Y".  And some flower arranging.  Look for more on that later.

Having the sun out brings memories of the beach.  So here's me on our balcony in Garden City, SC.


Stay safe!

No comments: