Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pet Peeves

1.   People who are mean to children and animals.

2.   People who are inconsiderate and rude.

3.   People without manners.  This could be a long list.  But let me just condense this to some guidelines:  say "please", say "thank you!" - the lack of this one really upsets me.  Say "excuse me", and for Heaven's sake respond when someone talks to you!

4.   Robocalls.

5.   People who don't take care of their property and let their house and yard look like they've been abandoned.

6.   People who don't use their turn signals or who drive too close, and who ignore the yield and stop  signs.

7.   Trucks on the road when I am.  And yes, I know they have a job to do and are important.  I have my reasons.

8.   Younger people who think and act like older people don't have any importance or worth.  You could learn a lot.  How do you think they got to be old?????

9.   Networks that cancel our favorite shows.

10.  People in too big of a hurry.  Slow down.  Relax.  It won't kill you to put down your phone and acknowledge someone.

This could go on and on, but I'll stop here.  You get the drift.

Stay safe and have a good day.  Thank you!

No comments: