Saturday, October 4, 2014

Another Busy Week!

Hey, all!  I hope everyone is well and happy!

Golfer and I had our garage floor repaired and resurfaced this week.  That involved a lot of moving things around and a lot of mess and a lot of work.  Golfer was super busy, and he did a great job with some additional painting and caulking out there when the guys were done.  It's all finished now, looks good, and things have been cleaned up.

Also this week, the final bit on the fence and gate repair was finished.

We are both enjoying Rico being back home.  We got a credit for that nasty bad battery that was finally found.

I had an appointment with my orthopedic doctor.  We had a good talk and he answered all my questions.  I will keep you posted on that.

My first cataract surgery is this Wednesday.  I'm a little uneasy about that but I am sure it will go just fine.

Golfer's brother had some cardiac procedures done and he is back home and doing better.

The school germs are active.   BeyB has just recovered from a bad cold.  Boxer has strep.  Germs are everywhere.  They're in the news on every broadcast and in the paper with daily reports.  I am considering looking into getting hazmat suits for everyone.  :)  Remember to wash your hands with hot water and soap!

We've had some rain this week.  Parts of the yard are still squishy, but some of that new grass seed is coming up!  The forecast calls for a front to come through later today and cool things down quite a bit.

I've been keeping busy with all the usual things around the house and doing errands.  The Christmas shopping is coming along.  Ducks are getting in a row to paraphrase a popular expression.

Stay safe!

No comments: