Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hey, All!

Virginia has been @#%*!! COLD! It was in the teens yesterday and today. The sun is out now and the forecast is to maybe get above freezing this afternoon. No golf this weekend!

I was released from Physical Therapy on Wednesday and can now get back to my own routine. So far, so good. My doctor doesn't want to see me again until July unless I have a problem.

Golfer and I have caught up on some odds and ends around the house this week. I've worked mornings. It's been too cold to go work outside in the yard. I just made a third attempt at touching up the bathroom ceiling. Can't tell how right or wrong the paint is until it dries. You wouldn't think it would be so hard, but evidently cans were mislabeled.

Haven't had any news from Nurse J or Bikini so we have to assume they are all okay and busy.

So all in all, there's not much news. Just wanted to say "hi"! Stay safe!

No comments: