Saturday, February 12, 2011

Whoooosh!

That would be the sound of time flying by! So, hi again; sorry it's been a while!

I looked at my last post and have to say that the final attempt at fixing the bathroom paint issue was a success! Looks like new again!

And on that paint topic --- Golfer and I are in the process of picking out a paint color for the kitchen. I painted a patch of the third sample today and I think it might be a winner. We'll see what Golfer says when he returns from playing golf.

And yes, it is warm enough here for playing golf! It is supposed to be even warmer (60) tomorrow and I plan to do some work in the yard! I devoted today to getting groceries and doing errands and doing some inside chores. When Golfer gets home we are going to the Hampton Convention Center and see the Home and Garden show. I'm hoping for "free stuff"! Who can't use another pen or pencil or more note paper???

Our window and door replacement project hit a snag when the windows weren't ordered properly. But Steve had some words with them and the windows are supposed to be ready the end of next week. The new door is sitting in our garage and will probably be installed on Monday.

My work is busy; I'm in the process of reviewing all the brochures and other paperwork that will need to be edited and changed when the pastor leaves in a couple weeks. A lot of things are just sort of on hold for now. There seems to be a bit of a lack of organization amongst the leaders of the congregation. I just go in to my office, shut the door and do my work and then come home.

Nurse J has been battling a bad, lengthy headache and BeyB has had the respiratory type flu. They are on the mend now.

Bikini has had her hands full with work and the kids, but they are all doing okay right now.

Golfer and I have been shopping for some new bedroom furniture. I think we've found what we want and will order it soon, probably this coming week.

So that's the update from us. I hope all is well with all of you. Stay safe!

No comments: