Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy Weather!

Hey, all!

Dressing appropriately and making plans more than twenty-four hours ahead is challenging this time of year in Virginia. And the severe changes wreak havoc with headaches on some of us. Yesterday it warmed up but was extremely windy. Today is sunny, but only in the 40's although the wind has gone. And that's how it goes back and forth from day to day.

Jeff is here painting again today and things are progressing nicely. Golfer put the switch plate and outlet covers back on the walls in the hallway and living room last evening. Jeff started on the kitchen today. There was a lot of cutting in to do around all the new lights! He is currently working on the trim work in the living room. He thinks he will finish up on Monday. (not working tomorrow)

I spent a chunk of time upstairs today cleaning and putting things back together. I washed the new double windows up there inside and out. I love the new windows! Cleaning them was so much easier! I had had the drapes cleaned and I re-hung those and vacuumed and dusted real well. Later I tackled the office and cleaned the window and gave everything a good cleaning in here.

Golfer played golf today and is doing some errands right now. That's about it for plans for the day. I hope everyone is well and having a good weekend! Stay safe!

Here are pictures of our new front doors! I took two views trying to get the etching on the storm door to show up, but it's not real clear. You can get the idea though.

No comments: