Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting Back to Normal - and Is There Any Such Thing??

Hey, all!

I hope you are all doing well. It's been a busy week here. I've been battling a bad sinus infection and have really felt crappy most of the week. I've been to the doctor and got some antibiotics and decongestants, and was told the usual "drink lots of fluids and rest". I've been trying.

It's still cold here. Today is sunny. Yesterday there was a freak little snow squall accompanied by thunder and then the sun came out while it was still snowing. Pretty, but odd. The snow didn't last long. We may get snow again tomorrow night. And again, as I have said repeatedly, I am ready for Summer!

I've been working my way through a pile of backed up desk stuff and papers. And I went through a stack of Mom's papers and pictures. I don't really know what to do with them, just know I need to keep them. I don't know why, just that I need to. There were ration stamps and official documents, notes written by people who were important to Mom, several of her report cards from school, and some other things. For now I just packed it all away upstairs where I keep things like that.

Golfer and I had some new lighting installed in the kitchen, dining room and foyer this past week. We really like it!















One of my projects for today was to trim the furry kids' nails and brush them all. I got the girls done, but still have to talk Cecil into cooperating! I'll need to sneak up on him!

Take care and stay safe!

No comments: