Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catching Up

Hey, All!

Seems like this past week flew by. It's been cold here, but no snow. Bikini and her family have been snowed in down in Georgia. It snowed and stayed cold so it didn't melt. Boxer and Bloomer had five straight snow days! Oh, my!

Nurse J and BeyB both had doctor appointments. Nurse J is supposed to be wearing a boot on her foot to help repair a torn tendon. BeyB was being rechecked after the bad UTI she had at Christmas. It's all cleared up.

Golfer got a shingles shot. That's been on his mind ever since I had a bad case of shingles a couple years ago. He couldn't get the immunization before now because of medication he had been on. The doctor had him stop it, so Golfer had an opportunity.

I'm still coughing and blowing my nose. I am seriously considering calling our doctor on Monday and seeing what he suggests next. I am tired of this. I had PT three times this week, too.

I slept a little later than usual this morning and then took my time doing some things around here and doing some errands. Nothing real major or too time consuming, just stuff that had been pushed aside and/or put off due to all the other things going on.

We also had new insulation installed in our attic. We are in the process of picking out a new front door and then ordering new windows. I couldn't stand the dirt on a couple of the windows and just had to wash them in spite of the cold weather. In the process, one of them went all wonky and didn't want to close. Golfer helped me and we decided I won't mess with it again! This was the fourth one to develop problems.

I finally got Cecil all combed and his nails trimmed. He's very good about it once I get him and get started, but geez! what a job to get him! But he's a sweet little furry boy.

That's about it from here. Stay safe!

No comments: