Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Product Endorsement

I've been having some "issues" lately with the fabric softener that I've been using for years. It's a well-known brand name one. All of a sudden I was getting blue spots on the clean laundry when the cycle was done. I tried switching to their "no dye, no fragrance" type and ended up with tan spots on the clothes in spite of the liquid being white when it went into the washer.

What to do??????

Then I got a coupon in the mail for the new Bounce dryer bars. I figured "what the hey!?" and gave it a try. Well, I have to tell you I've done several loads of laundry with the bar stuck in the dryer and it seems to work just fine. Clothes are soft and without static and they smell nice. And there are no spots!

Just wanted to share. Stay safe!

No comments: