Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TIME FOR A SMALL RANT!

THE QUESTION:

What could possibly make someone think that it is okay to go into one's office (mine), get into their personal space (I like a lot!), start talking and then about three minutes into their spiel start saying how sick they are and how bad they feel????????

FILL IN YOUR ANSWER HERE

___________________________

MY ANSWER:

Get out of my office or I am going home! And thought to myself and not spoken - @%&***!!!#%@^&*!

This is not a one time occurrence. I know I have some immune issues due to the RA and I try to be careful. I believe in lots of hand-washing with soap and water. Not that hand gel stuff that they now know doesn't work so well and is poisonous to children.

I stopped at the store this afternoon. I have prepared a "disinfectant and germ-killing kit" that will be kept in my office. I am now armed with a large can of Lysol, some disposal gloves, some Clorox wipes, paper towels and three bottles of isopropyl alcohol for wiping down door knobs, phones and keyboards!

Thanks for "listening"! Stay safe!

No comments: