Monday, November 6, 2023

Yes, Coffee!

 


And........ when I am having my coffee, I want to just sit and enjoy it!

I hope everyone is doing well.  Les and I are "okayish".  (Jacquie came up with that term for us)

We did some more yard work.  Les rode the mower around the back yard with the baggers on the mower and he cleaned up a bunch of leaves beside cutting the grass.  This week, over two days, the whole yard will be done again if the weather cooperates.  Right now it is mid-60's and sunny.  While he was mowing, I worked on the mulched areas, and helped him bag the leaves and grass and do cleanup.

There is still some cleanup work to be done in our mulched areas.  I hope to get to that sometime this week.

I just finished washing windows.  A couple were bothering me and I figured I should just do them all and get them done.  They need to be done before Thanksgiving anyway.  You know, because the Christmas decorating might start Thanksgiving evening depending on my energy level. 😊 🎄  Once the trees are up, it's hard to get to the windows to clean them.

I am doing pretty well with my hearing aids.  It is a process, but going well.  I go next week for an adjustment with the doctor.  She said we will fine tune levels and sounds.

I still have some Christmas shopping to do, but most of it is done.  And some has been wrapped, delivered, or packed and sent.  And since we lost some of our Microsoft things on the computer after they did an update or something, and we totally lost my address database, I have started on the cards.  I really, really miss that database.  Some of our saved addresses have been lost forever.  Ones that we use the most I do have a paper copy of, so I can handwrite addresses.  But I really miss being able to print the labels for cards.  I just write some until my hands hurt, and then stop.  Life goes on.  Overall, this is a small issue to have.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: