Thursday, November 30, 2023

Done!

Hey, all, I hope everyone is doing well.  Les and I are alright, nothing new happening.  It's been cold here for a couple nights.  The freezing temperatures have finished off our blooming Azaleas.  But the red Geraniums on the porch are still blooming and look nice with the Christmas decorations.  There are still leaves on the trees, many on the ground to clean up, and yard work that could be done. But it will need to be just a little warmer before I go out to work on that. 

It took me three days to get the decorating done and I am happy to say it's done and looks good.  Les helped where he could.  We enjoy our trees and other decorations.  I have been working on some extra cleaning and that is coming along.  In the evenings we've been watching our Christmas movies.

Here are some pictures.




Stay safe and take care of yourselves.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: