Thursday, November 2, 2023

A Good One!

 


Thank you I Can Haz Cheeseburger!   

I hope everyone is doing well.  Les and I are okayish.  

It was 36 when we got up this morning and there was some frost on the roof.  Today it is windy and sunny and we have a freeze warning for tonight.  

I have gotten my hearing aids and am in a period of adjustment. I had no idea how many things I was not hearing!  Little things like the little beep when the dishwasher is turned on, and the clicking of the turn signal in the car.  My voice sounds too loud in my head and my doctor says that is normal and I will adjust.  I overcompensated and Les told me I wasn't loud enough. 😊 So I'm working on that.  And best of all, besides hearing things, is I am not hearing the tinnitus I've had for many years.  It's nice the buzzing sound is gone!

Our MDX was in for service for a couple days.  He's back home now.  

We had our quarterly pest control.  Glad to have that done, I had seen a couple spiders inside and I have a bad reaction to spider bites.  Fortunately, the ones I saw were moving slow enough for me to get them. 😊

I've been busy keeping up with things and working on the Christmas shopping.  And it was time to put away the Halloween decorations and put out our Thanksgiving ones. 

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: