Sunday, November 26, 2023

Well, It's Been a While

Right after I made my last post a couple weeks ago, things started happening.  I hope everyone is doing okay and had a nice Thanksgiving.

Les spent a few days in the hospital but is home now and doing okay.  Scary times, but the hospital and staff were taking good care of him.  And while he was there, other family members also needed some medical attention.  They are also on the mend.  I did my best to keep up with things and take care of car issues and other things that came up.  

And to top things off, our computer died.  We had been having issues with it for a while and I guess it just finally gave up.  But Les ordered what we wanted/needed online at Best Buy.  It was delivered here to the house.  Then a Geek Squad tech came and set it up and got things straightened out.  We had what seemed like days and days with no computer.  So we've been catching up on things.

We are up and functioning now.  Jacquie and Jordan came and had Thanksgiving dinner with us.  Chris and the little girls were either sniffly, coughing, or stuffy.  We sent food to them when Jacquie and Jordan went home.  

I started Christmas decorating on Friday.  I have had to accept the fact that I can no longer do ALL the decorating in one day like I used to.  But today was Day 3, and everything is done now.  There is still some cleaning to do, but that is for another day.

Our weather is cold, windy, and raining today.  Many leaves are still falling.  But we still have Geraniums and Azaleas blooming!

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  There are lots of germs and viruses going around everywhere.  Life is good, even when it isn't great.  Consider the alternative.  God Bless America!

This is the new dining room tree.

No comments: