Thursday, December 29, 2022

Whew!

I have been very busy here keeping up with things and un-decorating and cleaning.

The Christmas decorations are all put away now except the sleigh and the snowman.  They are the last two pieces to go into the attic.  Still have to get the snowman upstairs and then I will get them both put away.  The dining room tree's lights did not look like they could be repaired and I was not going to mess around putting a string of lights on it, so it went out for our regular bulk pickup.  I have ten or eleven months to decide what to do. 🎄

I started cleaning and intended to work on that "to-do" list some more today.  But I am tired and achy and decided to just wait.  I did get all the usual things done and made a trip to the Commissary.

Our weather is sunny and close to 60 right now.  Supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow and rain on Saturday.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Remember to wear your masks.  Life is good!  

God Bless America!


Picture from "I Can Haz Cheeseburger" site.  It totally sums up attitude some mornings. 😀


No comments: