Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and warm. It was 11 degrees this morning here.  

We did not get snow, but we did get very strong wind and cold temperatures.  I had to bundle up and make several trips outside yesterday to retrieve wreathes that were blown off the gates and other things that were blown around.  Also had to take in most of the outside Christmas decorations.  The wind was so strong it moved our grill on the deck and blew the cover off twice.  The first time, I moved it up against the house.  The second time I retrieved that cover, I bungeed it with large cords.  And then I decided if anything else blew around, it could just keep going. 😊

I tried to go out to fill our bird feeder today and I couldn't get into the shed to get to the seed.  The lock is frozen.  While out I bagged up our frozen solid geraniums from the porch.  They almost made it to Christmas.

I have made Les' Christmas peanut butter pie and also made a blueberry breakfast loaf for tomorrow morning.

Take care of yourselves.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

We hope you have a happy, peaceful Christmas. 

No comments: