Friday, December 9, 2022

Hi!

Been kind of busy here and haven't posted in a while, but I have thought about it. 😊

Les' surgery went well.  Our doctor repaired his knee and cleaned it up.  Les was the first surgery of the day and we had to be checked in at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday.  He is using a walker to get around the house and I think he might be getting better.  It was a bit rough when the surgery drugs wore off.  He is not supposed to do anything major or strenuous, and he has to limit his walking and movement.  When he feels confident about it, he can progress to using a cane.  So far, there's been a lot of sitting with his legs elevated, ice on his surgery leg, and a compression cuff on the other.  

I have been trying to keep up with things.   I got this picture taken the evening before his surgery and but did not get it posted.  So, here is a picture of our outside decorations.  I think the snowman turned out very nice after I repainted him.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  There are a LOT of germs around!  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: