Sunday, September 19, 2021

Hey!

Well, I have made some short posts lately, but realize I have not actually said much.  So here are some updates. 😊

The official "Fall cleaning" is done.  That does not mean that cleaning will not continue to be done regularly around here.  It just means I have completed a traditional Fall ritual passed down through Mom and Grama.  So, YAY!  I am sure they are looking down watching me and are happy I've kept up their tradition.

Les had a short "Guys' golf trip" to Myrtle Beach.  His brother went along so they got to visit.  Everyone  was careful and took some precautions.  Golf is really one of the safer activities nowadays.  The players are out in the fresh air, and not enclosed in a tight space.  This trip was with the regular group of guys he plays with during the week and they have all been trying to keep safe.  

Our fence is all done, we had someone come and put the weather protectant on it.  The yard is still a mess in spots but our yard guys come the week of the 27th to aerate, seed, fertilize.  Les and I have done some cleanup and taken care of some things out there.  I was just out this morning doing some tidying up in the mulched areas and doing some pruning.

School is still going okay for our grandchildren.  Keep your fingers crossed. We'd all like for the kids to stay in classrooms.  Although Cutie Girl says she's ready for a vacation and Little Miss E wants to know when she can have a snow day. 💓😊

I had my annual mammogram.  It was an 8:00 a.m. appointment and by 10:30 I had the report that all was well.  So I will schedule for next year.

I also had a haircut and it feels and looks better.  I've tried to keep up with errands.  I have my annual eye appointment at the end of the month.

Les and I have been using our new elliptical machine.  I can do a little longer each time I use it.  This was a good decision.


I will be checking with our doctor's office this coming week.  If they have the senior flu vaccines available we will go get them.  After having some scheduling confusion, the Covid boosters will be in November for us as per our doctor.

So, life is good!  Stay safe and take care of yourselves.  God Bless America!

No comments: