Friday, September 24, 2021

Another Pretty Day

I posted a pretty sky picture two days ago.  Yesterday it was dark and rained all day as a weather front came through our area.  I took this picture this morning.

It was a little after 7:00 a.m. and I was standing in the Lowe's parking lot after getting some stain for an "art" project.  I just had to take this picture!  

BTW, that is a great time of day to be shopping at Lowe's. And in case anyone is interested, they now have all their Halloween and Christmas decorations on display right at the entrance.  

After Lowe's I went to Kroger for a head of lettuce and then to Starbucks. 😊

It's cooler today, only 61 when we got up this morning.  

All is well.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: