Friday, September 10, 2021

A Breath of Fresh Fall Air

Yesterday it was raining off and on all day and it was dark, hot, and muggy.  This morning when I went outside it was sunny and 60, with low humidity.  Just made me think "Fall"!  Of course, it's supposed to get back to around 90 again in the next few days, but today is lovely.

I had some errands to do.  They took a lot longer than they should have.  Many roads were closed for a while because of the vice-president visiting Hampton University.  Personally, I think one of the helicopters flying overhead could have taken her directly there.  But that's just me and that's all I'll say.

The Fall cleaning has been going well.  I have just a couple small jobs to do yet and then I will declare that I am done. 🍂 Mainly it's just a bit of touch-up painting to do in a couple spots.

In the spirit of fresh Fall air, Angus is agreeing.  And he took his cool weather spot again under the quilt.

That lump under the quilt is him.  😊

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: