Friday, December 13, 2019

Hey!

I hope everyone is well and happy!

It's rather dark, cloudy, damp, and cool here.  Les is out on the golf course though.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rain all day.

I've been trying to get a picture of Finnigan under the Christmas tree but he doesn't stay there long enough, so here he is sitting on our new kitchen chair seat pads.  He evidently likes them, because he is there often.


Tomorrow evening we are having "early Christmas" with Jacquie, Chris and the girls.  I asked Jacquie what they would like for dinner and she said "burritos", so that is fairly easy. 

Les and I saw "Knives Out" yesterday and it was great!  Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, and some other big names are in it.  And Daniel Craig has a Southern drawl!  Kudos to his dialect coach!


And while Cecil is being extra sociable, I have to post another picture of him.  BTW, he sat on my lap for most of the evening last night!  And snuggled up during the night!  We think he wants something special for Christmas.  😊

The Amazon Prime "guy" was just here so I have to go wrap some things.

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: