Sunday, December 15, 2019

Early Christmas!

We had our early Christmas with Jacquie, Chris and the girls last evening.  I think everyone had a good time.  Cutie Girl seemed thrilled with her Godzilla puppet!  And Little Miss E had a great time helping Papa distribute gifts from under the tree.  And by helping I mean he would pick one up and set it by a person and she would grab it and put it back under the tree!  But it was all eventually straightened out.

Jacquie and Pam gave Les and me a Skylight picture frame.  I have been having fun loading pictures to it.  Pam had it all set up and they had already loaded some.  And all we have to do is email pictures as attachments to it!  Thanks, girls!


So, today is just a quiet day.  As usual, I cooked Sunday morning breakfast, we watched another Christmas movie - "Diehard #2" today.  (sorry, folks, there is no question these are Christmas movies)  😊 I've done a little cleaning and like I said, been looking at pictures!

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: