Monday, December 30, 2019

Can It Be Spring????


Even though Mr. Gnome still has some snowflakes in his garden, it feels like Spring here.  72 right now with a warm breeze.  And you know the guys can't resist a day in the 70's so they are out on the golf course.

The un-decorating is all done and things are packed up and put away. Cleaning has been done and and things are "under control".  I moved on to cleaning out our files and have a bag of papers to shred.  And I've started on our end of year spreadsheets for tax purposes.

Jacquie's Christmas trip from he** has been awful for her.  All of them got sick.  Chris had back spasms and had to see a doctor.  I am sure everyone will be glad to get back home.

Pam says they are all good at the moment although some germs went around down there, too.  She plans to un-decorate and clean up today, too.

I made it to the Commissary this morning and everything is in and put away.  Had to get a few things for tomorrow evening.  We are staying in as usual and I will be making the annual egg salad dip. 

Even though the weather today is only a tease, when we get to January 1st, my mind always goes to warm weather and thoughts of our beach trip in May.  It's probably too soon to start packing, but I can think about it.


This past year has had lots of "issues" for us, with many extra doctor appointments, surgeries for both of us, PT sessions, plumbing issues and repairs, etc.  I am hoping that 2020 is quieter and calmer.  I wish you all a Happy New Year!  Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is great!

No comments: