Monday, December 9, 2019

Harrumph! And BAH! HUMBUG!

I have had an appointment scheduled with our family doctor for this morning that I made five or six months ago.  I need to talk with him and get fasting lab work done.  There was a new woman at the check-in desk and she said I had cancelled my appointment.  I told her she should look again because there was no way I would have cancelled it.  The end result of my insistence that I be seen today, and her pi**y attitude, is that I  have to go back to see the doctor this afternoon and then go back for the lab work in the morning.

So I got some coffee on the way home and finally got some breakfast, settled in to watch the Third Hour of Today and it was preempted yet again by political proceedings.

It is cloudy and dark.  Rained last night and might rain more later.

Jacquie texted that she was on the way to pick up meds for Cutie Girl.  She hasn't been feeling well and now has a major ear infection.  She has also had a sore throat and lost a front tooth.  She is not a happy little girl right now.  I hope she feels better soon.

In light of my emotional well being, here are a couple Christmas pictures.  Life is still great, it just gets a bit out of whack sometimes.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

Cecil relaxing under the dining room tree.  In case you are wondering about the chair....it is there so the furry boys can sit and look out the window.  They are too big to sit on our narrow windowsills.

Angus enjoying Santa Shark

Flowers I splurged on at the A.C. Moore "going out of business sale".

No comments: