Monday, September 2, 2019

Just Some Updates


First, an early morning (6:30 a.m.) picture of the sky.  I was stopped at the traffic light on the way to Starbucks for my coffee.  Right after I took the picture a flock of geese few over, but by then the light had turned green so pictures were out of the question.

It remains hot and humid here.  The local weather forecasts call for heavy wind and rain on Thursday and Friday from Dorian, but they qualify that forecast with "still too soon to tell what the storm is going to do".  We are hoping our friends in the path of the storm are doing okay.

Les is playing golf today.  He did yard work a couple days ago and the yard is looking pretty good right now if you don't look too closely at some spots. But like I've said before, help for those spots will be coming soon.

I've been doing my usual "morning stuff".  And I plan to tackle another room in the Fall cleaning.  It feels good to get these things done.  Right now I am heading to the living room to clean.  Then I am getting out my ceramic pumpkins, and then sitting down to finish a good book!

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: