Sunday, September 29, 2019

A Sunday Update

We've been busy here.  The week has been spent getting things back in order and straightened up.  I did an all-over cleaning and kept up with laundry and such.  We've each had appointments and Les has had PT.  Les and I have also been busy with a couple other things I won't mention. 

My eye appointment went well and Dr. Kitay says I am good with my over-the-counter readers.  I go back in a year.

The man came and measured for our new carpet.  The installation is set for October 10th.  And that is one reason why I am not doing any more major cleaning.  There will be more mess.  In anticipation of that, we are starting to clean some things out.

Two of those things are our current older, very heavy desks here in the office.  We've talked about replacing them for a while and decided the time is right.  So we went to the Amish furniture store near us and bought two very nice, smaller, wooden desks.  They will be delivered on October 12th.

Today I have been cleaning out "my" desk and sorting through the drawers.  I'm getting rid of all those things that fall into the "someday someone might want this" category. 😊  If, someday, someone does want any of this stuff, they are "SOL".  It will be history by then!  The closets need to be cleared out, too, and I expect to have a pile for the DAV.

So, I'd better get back to it.  Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is great!

No comments: