Friday, July 27, 2018

Hey!

It is Friday, the sun is shining, I've had my Starbucks, and life is good!

Les and the guys are out on the course finally getting a round of golf.  It is hot and very humid and it might rain later tonight, but right now, all is well.

I've been doing some chores around here and will soon be scrubbing our large shower.  I've taken care of some desk work and other things.  Angus is sleeping right here in front of me on the desk.  He was a bit miffed for a while because I was paying bills and had my paperwork all spread out in "his" spot.  He was happy when I got everything put away.  Finnigan and Cecil are napping upstairs.

I feel like I should be working on Christmas shopping, usually by August I have made a good start.  Not happening this year yet.  I have been seeing "Christmas in July" ads but nothing has jumped out as a good idea.  We need to get a new tree this year.  We disposed of one of ours last Christmas when we got it un-decorated.  We had repaired the wiring in a couple spots and decided better safe than sorry.  I seem to remember that last Summer there were some sales om trees, but have not seen them yet this year.  I have seen some Halloween things starting to show up in stores though.  😊

Time to go check the laundry, something just beeped.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: