Sunday, July 8, 2018

Busy Day!

Hey, all!  I hope you've all had a great day!

We finally got that little bit of rain the other night and that was it.  But it has cooled off just a little.  I think there is rain in the forecast for later in the week.  Of course, the temperatures are going back up, too.  Ah, well, it is Summer.  At least the yard and plants are looking better since the rain.

I did several small jobs around the house that had been getting pushed off.  So it was a productive weekend here.  One of those was to hem three pair of pants for me.  I had some issues with my sewing machine and almost called Pam for support, but I got it worked out and everything is done, pressed, and hanging in the closet.  Also did the laundry, did a few errands, and went to the Commissary today.  Supper is done and the kitchen is cleaned up.  Almost time to shower and get all comfy and try to stay awake for some TV!

Les continues the battle of the moles.  Some days there is progress and some there isn't.  He just bought new supplies and also ordered something from Lehman's, the large - very large - hardware store in Ohio.  When it comes and we get it installed I'll take a picture.  Wish us luck!

Haven't heard from Pam but based on comments, posts, etc. it sounds like all is well there with her.

Jacquie has been working since getting back from Chris' mom's so I have not seen her yet.  But she says they are all okay.  Jordan took Cutie Girl to a Dino Pajama Jam at the Virginia Living Museum.  I have heard a good time was had even though it was crowded with a lot of kids.  But Jordan and Cutie Girl hung out in the aquarium area for a while where it was quieter and all was well.  There was even some dancing by Cutie Girl when the music got going.  And this picture is just too cute to not share!  Notice the dinos on the PJ's 😊  She loves the aquarium.


So, life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: