Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Day After

I am blessed, pleased, optimistic, encouraged, and thankful.  I am hoping that people will stay calm and get to work and be responsible.  President-elect Trump has plans to correct a lot of things and I wish him well.  After the last eight years there is much that needs to be done.

And in other news.... It was supposed to be a golf day for Golfer.  And Starbucks for us both.  With the seasonal later tee times now, I was ready to leave before him and couldn't get the garage door to open.  I came back in and got him and he managed to wrestle the door up, we got both cars out, and then he closed it.  When I got back, I spent a big chunk of time on the phone, being transferred, being on hold, and getting annoyed.  But I finally ended up talking with the right person and someone came this afternoon to replace the big spring that had broken.  Sigh. The door is quieter now than it had been and works fine, but was over $700 to fix.  But it is done now.

The quarterly pest control visit was this morning, too, and I was trying to prep for that and get ready at the same time.  And after both service guys had left there was clean-up to do. And it started to rain, so there was no golf.  Everything is calm now.

Golfer has a dental appointment in the morning and we are watching Cutie Girl and Little Miss E for a couple hours.

Life is good!  Stay safe!

No comments: