Saturday, October 1, 2016

How Could I Forget???!!?

I somehow neglected to post a picture of this long-time "friend".  He has been celebrating Halloween in our home ever since Nurse J and Bikini were very young.  I won't say how many years that is.  :)  He has held up well!


Today was supposed to be the Community yard sale for Kiln Creek.  Nurse J and BeyB picked me up at 8:00.  We stopped at two houses and then it started to rain, so we did not do much shopping.  I think people were afraid of the weather forecast with "chance of rain" and not many were participating.  I'm going to check if there is a rain date.  And if it is next Saturday, we might have Hurricane Matthew here then!

I did make one purchase - a still in the sealed wrap Melissa & Doug wooden puzzle to put in our toy box for Charlie and Ellie!  For $1!

The Fall cleaning is pretty much done and that feels good. I had wanted to get out and do a little yard work, but after the sprinklers running this morning to keep the seed damp and then the rain, it is a little too wet out there for me to be comfortable. So that job is on hold.  That's okay, I have a good book I'd like to sit and read anyway!

Golfer is at Riverfront Course today and I am hoping the rain missed them.

Nurse J starts the class work for her Masters this coming week.  Everyone is well and busy at her house.  Most of the time very busy with a three year old and a four month old!

Bikini is having fun with her new mid-arm quilting machine.  (I may have that term wrong, but you get the gist)  They are all well there and busy.

Stay safe and have a good weekend!


No comments: