Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Feeling Nostalgic

All is well here.  I think everything is under control.  :)

So far with the jury duty, they have not needed me.  I call in again tomorrow evening to see if that has changed.  I am perfectly fine with not having to go, but I am willing if needed.

I am not sure what got me looking at old pictures, but I guess I was feeling nostalgic.  We'll have our girls together for a short time.  Bikini had a business conference in D.C. and she is coming this evening to spend a couple days.  I'm sure the main reason she's coming now is to see Nurse J and the girls, especially our new baby, Little Miss E.  Whatever the reason, we will love having her with us.  Also, today is the last day of high school for BeyB.  She is graduating with honors and we are very proud of her.  She has chosen not to walk, (that is a choice now) and we are getting together for dinner and celebration on Friday.  And Bikini has not seen Cutie Girl in a while, so there's hugs coming there, too!

Anyway, back to the pictures.  I have picked out two to post.  I am calling them "Young 4" and "Older 4".  You will be able to tell which is which.  :)  "Young 4" was taken in Germany.   "Older 4" was taken a few years ago in Myrtle Beach.  I love them all!



Stay safe!


No comments: