Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Busy Day!

It has been really busy here today.  I've done several projects on my to-do list.  Most of the busy-ness has been outside though.  The tree guys came this morning and made quick work of cutting up the fallen tree and removing all of it except for a few logs that Golfer and IT Guy are going to cut and split when the wood has dried out enough. (just need some for fireplace and fire pit)  The tree guys also trimmed up the tree I've worried about, so it looks nice and healthy now.  They also raked and cleaned up everything.

Our yard is still too wet for any mowing or clean-up work.  Although I have done a little in the front for "curb appeal".  I made a quick trip to Lowe's and got some gorgeous red geraniums and potted them for the porch.  Also pulled a couple weeds out in the front mulched area and cleaned the porch and walk again.

About an hour after the tree work was done our handyman sent someone to look at the shed.  He looked, got supplies and was done quickly.  Still need to paint a little of the repaired area, but we don't seem to have any of the right color of paint on hand.  What we thought was right, does not match.  Personally, I think this is another case of paint changing color over the years as we store leftovers.  This has happened in the past and the paint experts say, "it happens".  I will get some tomorrow morning.

Golfer went to the "Y" to use the hot tub for his leg.  It is feeling a little better, I think.  He isn't limping as much.  He also worked on his golf equipment a bit.

Dinner is in the oven. I am tired and in need of a long shower.  Stay safe!

No comments: