Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Another Busy Day

I've been checking things off my "list".  This morning I did all the usual things, also a couple loads of laundry.  Then did errands.  I got a small amount of cedar mulch for my porch pots - the nice man would not let me pay!  I got the paint for the shed repairs.  Then got to the car wash to get Kirk all cleaned up.  Then I went along with Golfer to a doctor's appointment.  Then we had a quick lunch and then I went along to help Nurse J with Little Miss E's appointment.  She is doing well and has gained about a pound.  The jaundice has cleared up except for the little bit in her eyes.  The doctor said that is always the last to disappear.

The mulch got put in the pots, then the porch, walk and driveway were cleaned off again.  I think I've finally gotten almost all of the wood chips cleaned up out there.  I pulled a few weeds, too.

So, now I am ready to just get in the shower and then rest in front of the TV.  Stay safe!




No comments: