Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Cloudy Day at the Beach

Huh, and as I wrote that, it is now pouring down rain and thundering! 

The day started out cloudy and in 70's.  We spent some time at the indoor pool and eventually went outside to soak up some clouds while the kids played in the water and sand.

The guys are not back yet from playing golf.  Bikini's group have gone to an indoor museum and activity center.  I am pretty sure I am the most comfortable of us all sitting here in our condo in a nice recliner looking out the window at the ocean.  And as I said, it is pouring down rain, windy, and there is thunder and lightening.

On the upside, I made dinner reservations for us all at the Conch Café just down the street. 


 Here is some of the morning's activity.



Here's another picture I took yesterday afternoon of the marsh.

Stay safe!  (and try to stay dry)

No comments: