Monday, December 28, 2015

Refreshing!

After several days of breaking the heat records for our area, it has started to cool off.  Hooray!  I turned the A/C off.  There's a breeze, the humidity is only 77% and it's now 50.  It's supposed to start raining later and be wet for a lot of the week.  I was out for a bit doing some things and had to laugh at all the people who obviously didn't pay attention before they jumped in their cars and headed out.  I saw a lot of shivering people in flip flops, tees, and shorts. :)

I have no big plans for today.  Did the usual morning things and went out to do a couple errands.  I plan to take it a little easier today.  I worked pretty much non-stop the last two days with the un-decorating and cleaning.  But everything is now done, put away and cleaned up.  I had planned to do the outside decorations today, but when I saw the forecast yesterday for the week, I decided it better get done.  There's nothing like trying to put away wet garland and lights and then having a rusty mess next year!  I was just heading outside when Golfer got home from the course yesterday and he helped and it was all done and put away in no time!

I hope everyone is well and content.  If you're traveling, be careful.  Stay safe!


No comments: