Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hummity!

In the words of the XM people..."Hummity, hummity, bah!  Hummity, hummity,  bug!   (just kidding)  All is well here.

We've sort of had a heat wave and everyone is running around in tee shirts, some in shorts, and no jackets.  It is starting to cool off a little.  I hope so.  I really don't want to turn the A/C back on in the middle of December.

Golfer's back is slowly getting better.  He has missed playing golf, but has been taking care of himself and following doctor's instructions.  I'm hoping this might help:


Lazy-Boy finally delivered today.  It isn't really a Christmas gift, but I stuck a bow on it anyway for the picture.  :)

I had to have an unscheduled dentist appointment yesterday.  I had pain on the upper right side of my mouth and on my face.  Dr. Freeman took some x-rays, and did a lot of poking and tapping.  Didn't find anything wrong with any of my teeth, and no sign of infection.  He thought it was too much pressure and some realignment was needed.  So he did a little sanding and filing and said we'd give it forty-eight hours.  If it isn't getting better or it gets worse, then I have to see a dental surgeon for some kind of procedure.  I'm hoping what he did fixes it.  He said I could have bitten or chewed something too hard and it caused irritation and inflammation around the nerves in that area.  It seems a little better today, but I know it's still there.  Since I'm supposed to be careful, I guess I have to stay away from Bikini's wonderful peanut brittle for a while.

So, here we are.  Christmas is rapidly approaching.  Life is good.  Stay safe!


No comments: