Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hooray! They Fixed It!

I followed the comments and posts for the blog and I was not the only person to have trouble posting pictures recently.  Last night I got an email saying they were in the process of fixing the problem.  Yay!

So here are some pictures of our decorating work.
Dining room tree; all in red, silver, and gold

Our "antique" Coca Cola Santa.  Mom always had him out when I was a little girl.  We set him out every year.

Our original elves.  Modern day elves get into a lot of mischief sometimes from what I hear.  But ours sit nicely and behave themselves as they watch over our tree in the living room.

One of two new ornaments this year.  This one is from Key West's Hemingway House.
 
Other new ornament.  This one is from The Varsity, in Atlanta, GA, where we always stop for hot dogs!
Finished living room tree.  Bikini made the quilted tree skirt.
Stay safe!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hooray! I need to do a new tree-bottom thing for us. We have a 4x4' piece of plywood that I stapled white fabric on, but it's looking grungy (we need the plywood so the trains run smoothly). Thinking I'll finally use the Charlie Brown Christmas fabric stash to do a removable cover for the board AND a new mini skirt for the tree stand.