Friday, September 12, 2014

Hey!

I hope everyone is well!  Lots of bad medical stuff in the news lately.  Take care!

Golfer and I are doing okay here.  Been busy.  We had a lot of rain this week and it finally dried out enough for him to do the yard work.  I've kept busy catching up on some household things and desk "stuff".  I like to keep our medical expenses file in order and up to date and also donations and contributions.  It makes things easier when it's time to get info ready for tax time.  I also started a little Christmas shopping.  :)

But this morning I watched CutieGirl for a little bit!  She emptied her little toy box that we have here at our house.  We built things with the Duplo blocks.  And we watched the Bubble Guppies.  The "bubbles" as she calls them are new to me.  When BeyB was little we watched a lot of Blues Clues.  Boxer and Bloomer liked Sponge Bob.  The "bubbles" are rather cute and seem to always have a lesson in the show.  CutieGirl was on my lap watching when the show ended.  She looked at me, put her little head back on my shoulder, said "bubbles" very quietly, and fell sound asleep.  All in all it was a very nice morning!

Here she is entranced at the beginning of the show.  Please note the Indians shirt!


Stay safe!

No comments: