Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just Checking In.......

First full day of Fall!  Ahhhh!  Except here it is cloudy and looks like rain.  It has cooled off some though and was only in the 50's earlier this morning.  No leaf color changes in our area yet.

I've been keeping busy.  My dental work is all finished up.  I am very pleased with Dr. Freeman and his staff.  Golfer had his first appointment and then a followup to get some work done.  So we're good for six months now until the next scheduled check-up.

I have the pre-surgery appointment tomorrow for the cataract surgeries.  I have all my paperwork finished and in order.  Also lined up are appointments with my pain management doctor and my ortho doc.

I've been trying to get back into my "Y" routine and so far, so good there.  And I've started some Christmas shopping.  :)  And started some Fall cleaning.  We're still on the schedule waiting list for the yard work and fence repair, but we've been told it won't be too much longer.  Spring Green was just here doing the Fall aeration and seeding/fertilizing.  We're having our garage floor repaired and coated next Monday.  I'm anxious to see how that turns out.  The pictures looked very nice when we were picking color.

Rico is still in the shop, but they are finally making some progress in finding the problem.  Hopefully he will be back home soon!

Golfer and I are happy that the new TV season has started.  Old favorites are back and we've already tried some of the new shows.  I can recommend "Madame Secretary" and "Scorpion" so far.  Both very good shows.

I'm still working my way through the "Game of Thrones" books.  I admit, I was skeptical when I first started reading them, but they are very good.  I'm now halfway through book four and past where the show ended.  So it will be interesting to see how the show follows the books from now on.

So.  Life is good.  We're doing well and keeping busy.  Stay safe!

And just 'cause it's cute, here's a picture of Angus checking out Cutie Girl's toys.








No comments: