Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back Home!

Hey, all!

Golfer and I are back home.  We had a wonderful week in Myrtle Beach.  I think this trip had the best weather of any we've had there!  It was nice to visit with friends, relax, and to have beach and golf time.  But we are both happy to be home.  Love to go, love it more to come home.

We've been catching up.  You know - laundry, cleaning, mail, yard work, errands, etc.  Rico, our truck, had another dead battery.  So far no one can tell us what the problem is.  The battery has been tested several times.  As has the electrical system and all parts in general.  Rico is currently being checked at a new place that was recommended.

The furry kids are happy we're home.  Although we know they are in good hands with Lisa while we're away.  I cut nails and brushed and combed three of them.  Still need to get Cecil.  He came up on the bed about 4:00 a.m. for a snuggle but I didn't have the heart to grab him then.  :)

I had my annual eye appointment this morning.  It was a little more involved this time.  I will be having two cataract surgeries in October.  My doctor says that after the recovery time I should be able to see without glasses except for reading!  I was happy and surprised to hear that, but since I am so severely near-sighted and have worn glasses since I was eight, I'll believe it when I actually can see that well.  I told Golfer since I am having it done soon, we'll know what's going on when it's his turn.  He also has cataracts growing.

I will close with another picture from the area where I liked to sit every morning at the beach.  Stay safe!






No comments: