Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cecil saying "WTH"???

Cecil is not hiding quite as much as he was when the furry babies came home.  We've even heard him growl a tiny bit, so I hope that means he's going to stand his ground. It's hard when you are afraid of everything! 

So far things are going well.  There have been no violent outbreaks.  Angus and Finnigan really want to play with Cinder and Cecil and at times provoke them, but so far, so good.  All is quiet right now.  Cinder is back in the box I had prepared for the little ones.  Cecil is napping.  Angus and Finnigan have probaly passed out under the bed.  They were having a quite a romp with a ping pong ball while I was working in the kitchen.  I have to be careful, they are both "leg twiners".

Golfer just got home. Hot day on the golf course.   Our area is under a heat warning and an air quality advisory.  So we're in for the day now.  We had a big storm during the night and there was debris (limbs, twigs, leaves, etc.) all over the yard.  After I got the grocery shopping done this morning and things all put away I went out with my grabber and a bag and cleaned up most of it.  Some areas had a lot of damage and many trees knocked down, but we are okay.  NurseJ checked on us and said they just had some limbs and debris from their neighbor's tree.

That's it for now.  Stay safe!


No comments: