Sunday, June 24, 2012

Am Overcome with Kitten Cuteness and Energy!

The babies have arrived!  They've been home about two hours. The library is set up as their temporary space for adjustment.  They've always been confined to a large cage, so aren't used to big spaces.  So far they've peed, pooped, turned over their water dish, got the kitten crunchies all wet, tried to climb the window treatments and knocked over the things on the table.  Then they ran around the room and few times until they were panting and had to lie down.  They are ADORABLE!  And just look at me with the cutest little faces like, "what? I didn't do that, Mom."  I can't wait for Golfer to get home and take over!  Pictures soon!

Cecil is hiding; he took off upstairs when he saw me setting up the room this morning.  I think he thought it would be him that got put in there.  Cinder is chillin' since I gave her one of her calming treats.  She does go by and look at the closed door every now and then, but makes no comments.  All is good. 

Stay safe!

No comments: