Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Furry Baby Update . . .

Hey, all!

Things are going well at our house.  Geek Squad came yesterday afternoon with our new TV and other equipment.  Golfer is in love with his new remote - I think it does everything!  And they were great Geeks, too!  Very patient and explained everything.  Didn't act like we were asking dumb questions and such.  They took all the packaging and trash with them so no clean-up needed.

Now for the update!  We opened the library door last evening.  Angus and Finnigan had been acting like they knew there was something on the other side of that door.  We carried them to the large litterboxes to show them where they were and then let them explore. They ventured out very cautiously.  They seem to like the office and had a great time rearranging things on the computer desk.  They explored the smaller bathroom.  This was all accompanied by Cinder and Cecil staring at them with some occasional rumbling sounds, but nothing violent.  The babies went back to "their space" in the library for the night.  The door was left open; they seem to feel safe there.

I  hope our house is intact when we return this afternoon.  When I left this morning for an early appointment with my rheumatologist, all three boys were under our bed and Cinder was under the ottoman in the living room!  And all seemed quiet.  But under our bed is Cecil's safe spot.  When he went to run under there this morning he stopped halfway and let out a small "grrr" (the babies were already under there) and then went on and I didn't hear anything else.  I hope they are all "making nice"!

My appointment went well; go back in November.  I got to the office early so I have time to do this post.  In just a bit I have to go to the dentist for my broken tooth.  Busy day.

Have to get to the office work now.  Stay safe!

No comments: