Wednesday, September 2, 2009

AAAAHHHHHHHH! VACATION!

Hey, all!

We're having a great time. Golfer is getting in some good golf. I'm having pool and sun time everyday. I'm also getting a little extra sleep and relaxing. Mom would like to hear that; she always worries about me. Just proves that once a Mom, always a Mom; doesn't matter how old either of you are! (she's 100; I'm 60)

We went out to a great Italian restaurant last evening with all of our friends, instead of going to the Convention Center and doing the grazing dinner. Very nice evening. We'll be back at the Convention Center this evening.

It's cooled off a little here at the beach and I had to wear my sweatshirt this morning when I went down to the beach for a walk and then to get a paper. I've turned the A/C off in our suite and have the balcony door open. Nice breeze!

We haven't heard anything from Nurse J or Bikini, so I hope all is well with them. I figure "no news is good news". (love 'ya, girls!)

That's all from here. Stay safe!

No comments: