Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PROGRESS REPORTS

Golfer's first day back to work went okay. No problems.


My slight cough has turned into something worse and I plan to see the doctor today.


The fence work is coming along. The guys expect to finish today if all goes well. It rained during the night, so things are pretty wet out there. But what fence is up looks good!


I took some pictures of the new "library/ reading room". Because it's not a huge room, it was hard to get pictures that included everything, but you'll get the idea.

My niece always likes to see before pictures, but really, it was an empty room so there wasn't much reason to record it! :)

I don't know what's up with the light spot on the chair back, must be a reflection from the camera. It's not really on the chair. Surprisingly, when I was taking the pictures, there were no furry kids on the new chair!

That's about it from here. Stay safe!

No comments: