Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just "HI!"

Today started out a lovely sunny Fall day. Golfer left to meet his golf buddies for a round. I left to go do a few errands. I am pacing myself when out shopping because of my healing foot, so I had set the limit at three or four stops. I was on the way home when the sky opened up and the rain fell. Golfer soon returned home from the golf course soaked. More laundry followed. The last of it is in the dryer as I type. And the sun is out again now.



Cinder has spent many hours recently watching out the back window. I think she's fascinated by the lovely gold and yellow leaves floating around outside.


While I was downloading Cinder's pictures, I came across this one of Hermione and Cecil. I call it "Togetherness". They both like to have the warm seat when we get up from the desk chairs.

I hope you're all having a good weekend! Stay safe!



No comments: